A few years after his last discipline for misconduct, an Abbotsford, B.C., dentist has agreed to a year-long suspension for transgressions ranging from billing for unnecessary treatments to removing “excessive tooth structure” from a patient.
- The Pelham dentist helping Ugandans build their smiles
- Dental clinic reopens at WCC
- Mars Wrigley Ireland’s ‘Chew for Change’ Campaign Aims to Bite Dow…
- Blue Buffalo debuts new dental chew for dogs
- Mississippi’s Dental Dilemma: Navigating the Challenges of Accessi…
- ‘Whitens with no sensitivity’: These brightening dental strips are down to $7, today only
- How much is the Tooth Fairy paying for lost teeth in 2024? It depends on where you live.
- Straumann Projects Steady Growth in Dental Implant Sector Amid Eco…