A few years after his last discipline for misconduct, an Abbotsford, B.C., dentist has agreed to a year-long suspension for transgressions ranging from billing for unnecessary treatments to removing “excessive tooth structure” from a patient.
- Dr. Ruth MacPete gives some tips for Dental Pet Health Month
- How much does it cost to fluoridate Kentucky’s water?
- ‘Cleans teeth as well as a dental hygienist:’ Don’t wait — the dentist-recommended Waterpik flosser is 33% off
- Top Dentists Hall of Fame
- Unbreakable Bond: Sheep Escorts Horse Friend to Dental Appointment…
- Avalanche victim identified as Lethbridge dentist and ‘dedicated father of 3’
- Unbreakable Bond: Sheep Supports Horse During Dental Treatment in …
- Western Tidewater Free Clinic in Suffolk expands dental services